Ok so for this year, a friend of mine came with an idea I can get behind.
After years of setting up unrealistic goals, there's finally something I can do.
She explains the details in her blog post right here and it made me think.
What do I do right now that's impressive?
1) I always dress well.
2) I'm not bad at making people laugh, I noticed.
3) I'm not bad at video games. Which is like.. not impressive at all.
4) I am learning how to build boats.
5) I can cook. Which is a big plus. If you're a man.
So yeah, I don't feel like I am awesome or something. Not at all.
But I want to try and become close to it. Because being awesome is fun.
For this year
(oh god I am already failing because it's the third of january and I haven't started yet)
I will do the following:
1) Give myself a limit to how many hours I am allowed to spend playing games.
2) Do something with the accordion that's laying around here.
3) Become a better woodworker.
4) Learn how to drive a car.
5) Learn how to save money. Good lord I need this.
So there you have it.
My resolutions for 2013.
I hope you guys will support me in this because I will fail really easily,
I know that.