Friday 4 January 2013

Did it start?


Hello there, people of the world.
It's me again, Dorian, with some news that may, or may not, be shocking,
depending on your perception of the world, and personal beliefs.

It has been quite a while that I have been studying the space above us,
the seas around us, and even the ground beneath our feet.
I have done my research, I have talked to people from a few different countries,
and the deeper I digged into the realm of the seemingly impossible,
the more disturbing things I came across.

I am now aware of fifty-two different types of extra-terrestrials that are around us.
That's right, fifty-two.
(some of them can't be called extra-terrestrials because they evolved on earth but
let's talk about that another time.)

So yeah, there are LOADS of people who call bullshit on that,
but I don't care.
My head says they're all real, and they're all here. Right now.
(And quantum physics says I'm right, in my reality.)

Man this shit's complicated to even comprehend,
so bear with me as I try to make the blogposts about this subject readable.

Today I want to focus on some -relatively- recent events.

The past few months have been weird on the alien-topic.
The naval vessels of China, that are located of the coast of America have been acting strange

.

They are currently in a full combat operation with the support from the U.S.
against what we are told is a "highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat".
The U.S. itself does not confirm this, but it has been veryfied by every vessel
that makes it offshore. What can be confirmed is the following:

  • Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly 
  • The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin 
  • China is forced to carry U.S. responsibility 
  • because the U.S. naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf right now. 
  • Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations
  • will lead to fatal consequences.

So basically there is a threat of unknow origin and they need the navy to fix that.
Which made me think.
Maybe it's a cover-up for something else, like project bluebook,
or the testing of directed-energy based weaponry.

December 2012 would kick-off the start of the "Meeting/War with Aliens"
But in reality, it's been going on for a very long time, but we finally get to
investigate information properly.

This does sound like some kind of science-fiction but it's not,
and that's the hardest part, acceptance.


No comments:

Post a Comment