Thursday 11 April 2013

Costume madness and Artifakt.

The twentieth and twenty-first of april are going to be amazing,
I know that. I am meeting up with some people to go to the event called
'Elf Fantasy Fair' in The Netherlands, and I'm gonna spend two days there
to see some knights fighting, goblins teasing people, mermaids being lazy in the water,
it's gonna be great. I might even drink my first mead, knowing the people I'm gonna hang out with.

Also, as part of the Steampunk Objective, I am going to hang out with the team too,
amazingly creative people who are a blast to hang out with.
I might get some new recruits for Artifakt, the Belgian division of the Objective,
or I might get to talk to the other international spokesmen.

So these days are preparation days. And I just did a costume check,
an adventurous take on Dorian in the wastes between domes in his world of origin.
So far, I have come up with this.
A pretty accurate remake of one of the outfits in my world,
if I may say so myself.
















I'm gonna go to sleep now because it's almost midnight and I have to be up at six.
With the tiny amount of sleep I get these weeks, it's really necessary for me
to get into my bed and get some shuteye.

No comments:

Post a Comment